Sunday, August 9, 2009

The end of a long day


During our recent trip to Philly, the original plan was to shoot the Graffiti Underground, stop for lunch at an authentic Philly Diner, and finish up at Eastern State. Shortly after arrival at ESP, my friend Sara decided to leave, about 2 hours later she called us to say that she had stopped at Longwood Gardens on the way home. Bill got really excited about the idea of stopping at Longwood, so Corey, Karen and I figured why not. This was my first time there during the summer and as always Longwood does not disappoint. I spent most of my time shooting the water gardens and fountains. By the end of the day I was pretty much burned out, but as I recall Corey and Bill were still going strong and if it were not for darkness, I suspect we would still be there.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Excellent work Don! Did you guys end up making it to the Graffiti site?

Unknown said...

Thanks Ed, We made it to the Graffiti Underground as well. It was my second trip. Really cool place.