Tuesday, May 14, 2013


Last Saturday I got together with some friends to shoot wildflowers.  Normally we would get up early for such an event, but the weather forecast called for clouds so we figured we would be okay starting later than normal.   The only problem was moments after we starting working, the sky started clearing and the wind picked up making our efforts a bit more difficult and we soon decided to leave. 

Over the last couple of years I have given considerable thought to the concept of quality and quantity.  I have decided that I’m  happy if I get a good picture, after all, this is about my craft and such things should not be rushed or diluted by volume.   In this case I think the picture above was worth the effort.  
Post a Comment