Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Closed for the Season




Last weekend we wrapped up our photography tour in Cape May, NJ.  Every time I visit Cape May I find more to like about this little town on the shore.  This year my tour partner Denise Silva and I arrived a day early to do some scouting and that included exploring the little coastal towns along the South Jersey shore.  Each town seems to have a unique personality.  Considering that these towns are so close to each other it is quite surprising they are so different from each other.  I really enjoyed working with the different levels  of photographic talent, some of our more experienced participants were a great source of inspiration and it was great to help our beginners improve over the weekend. 

My only disappointment was not being able to find an open shop for Ice Cream.


We will be going back to Cape May next October.  We would  love to have you join us in the great location!  

No comments: