Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Introducing Sarah Wasinger




Last fall I had the opportunity to teach Sarah Wasinger a little bit of light painting while we were at the Lonaconing Silk Mill. At the time I commented on my blog that she had done the arrangement of oil cans and how I had enjoyed watching her work and really sensed that there was some serious creative talent within her. Skip forward a couple months and she recently emailed me to show me some of the work she had done with light painting in the months since the Silk Mill. To say I was blown away by the quality and creativity of her work is putting it mildly. Sarah not only has a very strong eye for image design, but she has also mastered the technical concept of light painting. I can hardly wait to see what she creates next.




Here is a link to more of Sarah's images.

No comments: