Wednesday, July 30, 2014

July Update



I can’t believe Summer is halfway over!  I was thinking it had been weeks since I blogged, but when I checked it was just a little over a week.  I have been really busy with the Road Runner Meetup Group the last couple of weeks and time is just flying by.  Last weekend we held a Meetup at Spruce Knob West Virginia to shoot Star Trails, but mother nature did not fully cooperate.  We had thunder storms right around sunset and had to take cover for about an hour or so.  Then we were treated to nice clear skies for about an hour or so until more clouds rolled in.   

The good news is I was able to get time this weekend to work on some favorite techniques like Light Painting and Motion Blurs.   

Next up we have a tour in Iceland with a private group.  Iceland is a landscape photographers dream and I’m super excited!   We are returning to Iceland in 2015 and it's not to early to sign up! 

No comments: