Sunday, March 1, 2009

Meadowlark Photo Expo


For the 2nd year I have been fortunate enough to be juried into the Meadowlark Photo Expo. This year 4 of my prints were accepted out of a possible 6. I’m told that there were about 1000 entries vying for 200 spots. The amount of talent in this area is tremendous and doing so well against so much talent is quite an accomplishment. This year I only chose from pictures that were taken during 2008 and considering how much time I spent shooting old cars and prisons it made my work in selecting the entries a little difficult. However, with the help of friends Karen, Sara, and Alan we narrowed down 20 or so possible images to 6.

I’ll be at Meadowlark both days next weekend. If you live in the DC area please come and see the Expo.

By the way, the photo above was one of the 2 entries that did not make the cut. The competition was tough!!

No comments: