Thursday, April 7, 2011

Hanging out with the Image Doctors


 A few weeks ago my friend Tony Sweet invited me to do some shooting at Eastern State Penitentiary.  I also got to shoot with Jason O’Dell and Rick Walker, otherwise known as the Image Doctors.  We had a great time and I probably should have told them how much they influenced my first couple years of photography.   While Rick and Jason both shoot Nikon, the guests they interview and the topics they discuss will take you beyond camera brands.  In case you have never listened to one of their podcasts,  click here and give them a listen.   

Considering this was a cold February day, the prison had only a few visitors and I was able to shoot the stitched wide angle panorama above without tourists getting in the way.





No comments: