Friday, June 3, 2011

One more from the Car-nival


I wanted to post one more panorama from my recent trip to the Cape May. One of the challenges of shooting this location was the clutter and the harsh light. Shooting most of my shots in Infrared helped solve the harsh light problem. My other challenge was trying to simplify the clutter. I’m always thinking about the composition and I do not agree with people who say they will fix it in Photoshop, but this time I was able to use some techniques in post-production that helped simplify the scene. I shot 3 panoramas on this trip. I posted the 3rd panorama a couple weeks ago on Facebook. There is a link on the side of this page if you wish to join my Facebook Page.



Lately I have been in the habit of only posting a select image here on the blog. This time I decided to post a few additional pictures from this trip.

Click here for a gallery.

No comments: