Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Cuyahoga Wrap-Up



I think it is time to close the book on our recent trip to Ohio. The old saying, “it’s a nice place to visit” comes to mind. No offense to those in the Midwest region, but Greg and I came home with a renewed appreciation for Virginia. We really did cover a lot of ground in 3 days and came away with some good images to show for it. My favorite of the trip was my previous post of Jaite Station after dark. I did get to do some additional lightpainting and I have posted those results in the gallery. We also owe a big thanks to local photographer Jerry Jelineks for showing us around and providing a wealth of information on the different locations.

Click Here for the Gallery

1 comment:

BillG said...

You have knocked the ball out the park with these images. In particular I love the fog over the valley (#1) and the light painting images. The tail lights shot is fantastic, with the highlighted X in the road. Awesome!