Thursday, May 19, 2011

Spring is upon me and I’m not ready


I keep telling myself that I’m a Nature Photographer but in truth I find so many wonderful things to shoot.  I have been spending the past couple weekends up to my elbows in rusted cars.   I also had a nice trip to Cape May, NJ last weekend and  am hard at work on the 2011 Nature Visions Expo.  I’m not complaining but the truth is the Expo work does cut in to my image processing time.  Last year was a great year for the Expo and we are hard at work to make the 2011 Expo every bit as good and perhaps just a little bit better!  This year Art Wolfe will be our Keynote Speaker and we could not be more excited!   

I’m also moderating the Nature Visions Blog this year.  So in addition to checking out my site, I hope you will make frequent visits to the Nature Visions Blog.  

No comments: