Monday, August 15, 2011

Quick Trip


          

Last week my friend Greg called to say he was going to Great Falls on Friday night after work and did I want to join him.  Something happened the last few weeks and that something is that I have not picked up my camera.  I was just starting to get over a nasty summer cold and decided to join friends Greg and Allen for a night out.  Upon arrival at Great Falls the water level was quite nice but the skies were not happening.  What do I mean by that?  No real color and no clouds.  So we hiked down to the river’s edge which is a mini adventure in itself.   We setup in a favorite spot and shot a few frames and watched a few kayakers go over the falls.  I did not have the right lens for the kayakers, but I was prepared to shoot a panorama.    

2 comments:

A.Barlow said...

Well man, It looks like you got a really nice shot out of that. Nice work.

Unknown said...

Thanks much Aaron!