Friday, September 2, 2011

What to do


     

This year, just like the past several years,  I headed over to Potomac Maryland to shoot sunflowers.  But this year I found it somewhat difficult.  One reason I suspect was that I spent half my time talking with other photographers and spreading the word about Nature Visions!  Perhaps that kept me from finding my groove.   I suspect the other reason was that having shot this location several times I just did not see much new to shoot.  I don’t  care to duplicate my prior efforts and each time I shoot I generally try to find a new perspective or something different.   When all else fails I reach for the Lensbaby, in this case the Fisheye delivered some shots I had not taken before. 

3 comments:

A.Barlow said...

Very creative way to get this shot. Looks cool. Like a mini flower globe!

Unknown said...

Thanks very much Aaron

denise said...

Great perspective-well done!